суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

center edmonton remand




Iapos;ve been up roaming around the LJ communities and found some interesting things. Some very nice icon sites, some really crappy fan fiction sites and some...just all around interesting ones.� Iapos;m just bored I�guess, and I�canapos;t sleep even though I�have a beautiful and loving gato named Lightning draped across my legs. Heapos;s such a lovey little beast, but nothing compared to my Gob. Anyway, Iapos;ve decided to sit up and watch reruns of "Two and a Half Men" mostly because Charlie Sheen makes me grin and Alan Cryer makes me *squee* and itapos;s just plain funny.

Iapos;m happy that the show is almost over. And by almost I mean I have two shows left. Thereapos;s been so much damned drama that I feel like my head is spinning and Iapos;m just ready to NOT�do anything for a while. A while being about two weeks before the opera starts, but two weeks is better than nothing at all. At least the crew has be fan-flipping-tastic. I havenapos;t worked with a crew this fun in a long time and it makes me so happy that I could run around and make squealing sounds. Which I do, frequently.

So, Iapos;ve decided with the help of my cousin that my goal while in England is to find a hot, rich, British man, use my feminine wiley ways on him so heapos;ll fall in love with me and then weapos;ll get married in Amsterdam. Sounds like a pretty good plan to me, if you donapos;t mind me saying. Iapos;m hoepful that Iapos;ll just magically run into a...I donapos;t know...Jeremy Irons look-a-like (or hell, even the REAL�Jeremy will do) and things will just take off from there. Or, to save my mother because the whole "older guyapos; schtick doesnapos;t sit with her, like a... Alan�Rickman. Heapos;s "younger" than Jeremy right? *snort* HAHAHAH. I make myself giggle.

I should REALLY go to sleep. It IS after three in the morning and I�have to be up at nine...this is going to be interesting tomorrow. Double show and all. But, on the upside, Stan may be coming and I�miss him like WHOA. Heapos;s like a second dad and I havenapos;t spoken to him in so long...It almost makes me wish I was still friends with Chris, just so I�could talk to his dad.�Is that weird?�I think thatapos;s a little weird. But I�just donapos;t have it in me to deal with his bullshit�OR�his fucking crazy girlfriend (fuck buddy/whore/non-girlfriend? What� the HELL�are they anyways?�Can you even HAVE�a relationship with her?�Or does her swirling black vortex of lies and hurtfulness just suck you in until youapos;re trapped in another dimension of hate and grossness?�I donapos;t know.�Maybe I�should ask Jimmy). Besides, I donapos;t need Chris to think�Stan is amazing. So there. And Stan doesnapos;t even LIKE Joanna, so I�feel completely justified and like I�can do my apos;I�WINapos; dance without being� a complete bitch about it. HA

I�promise Iapos;m not five. I�really am almost twenty. Christ...

So I guess Iapos;m off to bed. Enough bitching.

This thing IS really addictive...I must say...

airport seatac shuttle, center edmonton remand, center edmonton pet pjs, center edmonton mennonite newcomer, center edmonton mennonite.



Комментариев нет: